Monday, June 7, 2010

Quick recap

Mexico was just the rest and relaxation this little lass needed. Here was the view from our room at the Riu Caribe.


These beach dogs hung out with us all day. I named them Grumpy (the darker one because her eyebrows made her look ticked) and Lupita, after our boat trip.


This teeny, tiny sign in the bathroom eluded all of us for the first two days. That's all I have to say about that.


Sis (sporting one of my dresses, as any little sister would) and I pre-dinner and pre-balcony-dance party for two.

The beach at sunrise, which no one seemed too excited about except me.


Me and some turtles! They are just like Bingo, re-earred sliders that live in the resorts' lobby.


Now, I'm back in Iowa, building my own outdoor paradise with Hubs. Kinda the same, but a lot sweatier. With more foul language. And fewer Rum Runners. Sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory