Sunday, January 2, 2011

One thief, two thieves

Behold the Brothers Bigger, Better, Best, all decked in their holiday finery:
So innocent, yes?

Well. Allow me to rock your world.

Santa brought the cats a little treat, which we promptly hid on top of the fridge.

This is what we came home to:
 A treat bottle riddled with teeth marks big and small. Empty. Not a treat to be found.
 We all knew Trip had these thieving tendencies, but I never expected our innocent little ginger to be such a scheming little nut.

Watch out for these guys.

1 comment:

  1. ahahahahaha....that has SO happened to me before. I cannot imagine how hard it was to get your little guy in that sweater - Baxter would have none of that. I can't even get the guy to let me clip his nails. Just wait until you're letting biscuits cool, still on the pan, on the counter, and all of the sudden you're left with the burnt bottoms. You just have to laugh.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Directory