Example: The cat's fifth birthday (last Thursday)
- Remembered the impending birthday on Monday and made plans with Hubs to shop for a gift (gain one point for memory).
- Five years ago, claimed 9/9 as T-Biz's birthdate because it would be easy to remember (lose one point for bad cat parenting).
- Thursday, forgot the signifigance of the day until 5:30 p.m. (neutral points. I'm a tres busy gal who uses French words to sound cool).
- Bought a gift designed to help recipient loose weight (negative forty six points for tactlessness).
- Felt guilty and tossed some little felt mice into the mix at the last minute (negative one point for impulsiveness).
- Posted a video of my cat online (negative sixteen points for crazy cat ladyness).
- So, yeah. The packaging of the foodball showed trim and slim cats frolicking about, burning calories. Clearly, Trip has different ideas.
- Had a good hair day and Hubs made a delicious homemade pasta (noodles and all, children! The man made noodles. He's a keeper.) with a smoked tomato sauce (win back all 64 points for general life radicalosity).