Friday, September 24, 2010

Weekend O Fun

It's set to be a very busy weekend round these parts! It will all start today, when my meddle will be tested at the first event with my new employer - the Go Red for Women Luncheon! I'll be running around, manning the PowerPoints and music, directing media to interviewees and making sure everything runs smooth on the communications side, which you know it will because I clearly implemented the seven Ps (that's Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance, of course). 


As if that wasn't exhilarating enough (trust me, for an event and PR nerd like myself - this is golden), I'll be swishing around in this dress, also known as Go Red perfection. 


It breathes, so I won't sweat and look less than professional. It is modest, so I won't slip and look less than professional. It fits like a glove and was only $40. I'm not sure what more I could have asked for. Rest assured, my new co-workers will see this dress a lot. A lot a lot.


Then, I was lucky enough to win two tickets to Oktoberfest with this classy little tweet:
@alexson: Beating another bride and groom in a boot race before heading to our reception on our wedding day! @OktoberfestDSM
So, we'll definitely be out, German-icizing it up this weekend, as we did 321 days ago!
With that moose on our side, how could we loose?

We've also still got to take down our pool and futz around the yard, too.


What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory