- This super cute (and cheap! and easy!) wreath made from coffee filters at Remodelaholic.
- Directions for a little pot of DIY lotion at Design Sponge. Sounds like a fun project!
- I'm not throwing any bridal showers, but if I was - this school cafeteria themed one from Offbeat Bride would be super fun. Whatever. It'd be fun for any party. Consider it on my list.
- Young House Love used these little shelves in their nursery, but I'm thinking they'd look lovely in the bathroom holding pretty soaps and DIY'd lotions.
- An easy way to upgrade plain tees and tanks, from Hey Jen Renee (who is a great knitting school marm, by the by)!
- I'm not a ham fan, as a rule, but this strawberry jam and ham sandwich from Tasty Kitchen piqued my interest. Plus, saying "jamandham" is fun and I'd like the excuse to say it more often.
What's catching your eye online these days?
P.S. Took my little theif to the vet and got good news! Where once I had a 19 lb. porker, I now have a slim and trim 16 lb. big-boned cat. His reduced diet is less reduced and I learned I can take him to the vet to get weighed for free (we don't own a scale, so Trip's weight loss was news to me).