Friday, August 7, 2009

Hump Day Fiesta

Taco Tuesday. Movie Monday. Thirsty Thursday.

Seriously, is there anything better than a weekly ritual? I, for one, adore them. Everything is more fun with an alliterative name and the knowledge that it will happen at the same time each week, right? (I’m a very exciting person, yes?)

So, when it was time to start planning hub-to-be(HTB)’s and my wedding, obviously, I could not wait to schedule a tiny weekly pizarty for the two of us to do major damage on that to-do list.

Wedding Cra(p)ft Wednesdays were born.

It’s a pretty simple party. Me, HTB and our trusty paper cutter sit down at the dining room table and tell that pesky list who’s boss. Wedding crafts, chores and research all go down in a few hours after work on Wednesdays. I love it because it means my weekends aren’t hijacked by the details I’m hoping will give our party a little va-va-voom.

So, brides-to-be, that is my big advice for you. I’m three months away from the Big Day (literally, three months from right now!) and I am not burnt out on planning or feeling behind on handmade touches. Order Chinese, grab a beer and only fret over your fete once a week.
LIKE NOW! (which reminds me...)

Borrowed from allmoviephoto.com

Oh, Mugatu. Would you believe I imposed Zoolander Sundays on my freshmen year roomie for a whole semester? Fact.

3 comments:

 
Blog Directory