Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grocery list of a mad woman

HTB and I are having our bachelor/bachelorette parties on different night because mine requires about a dozen people to travel, so schedules were wonked like whoa. His is going to be a pretty full day from what I hear, so I am relishing the thought of all that alone time in a few weeks. To fully embrace the solitude, I'm planning a big trip to the grocery store (because the highlight of any day is the food). Here's what you might find in my shopping cart pre-My Big Solo Day of Fun:

  • EZ Cheese (Cheddar and Bacon flavors)
  • Hot Dogs (normally Oscar Meyers would do, but HTB got me hooked on Nathan's, so an upgrade is in order)
  • Butterfly crackers
  • Buns
  • Keebler sandwich cookies (sweet baby James, I hope they still make these)
  • Stouffer's lasagna (for four, not eight. I am working on my girlish figure, after all)
  • Busch Light
  • Sweet pickles

And that my friends, is a peek into my super secret, trailerperson soul. I have no idea how I developed such a love of processed food and the Charlie Daniels Band, but here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory