Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bridal showers = muy awesome

The bridal shower was a raucous success. We had fun, delicious food and someone named me got amazing presents! I know it's "just stuff," but I was moved by how much everyone did. Lovely gifts from the registry, amazingly thoughtful and sometimes handmade presents I'd never think of asking for. Plus, my heart was warmed knowing that in years to come, I'll look at all this stuff and tell people, "Oh, LaDiDa got that for me for my bridal shower."

Place settings (please, don't judge us for our economical beverage choices. )


TP brides and me!

Hedge clippers! (note to self: at next bridal shower, cross yo' damn legs!)




Mom, me and Ms. B, one of the shower hosts. How awesome is this picture?

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture of the life ! ! ! Your blog is cool !
    Encouragements !...
    Ciao e arrivederci !...8D

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Directory