Monday, May 2, 2011

Are we having fun yet?

After a throughly kick-heinie Relays weekend (which came complete with the requisite 12 hours spent at a frat house, sunburns, shots and sing-a-longs. And I think some people ran. Or so I heard.), I'm hurting and it wasn't that seemingly bottomless trough of Bud Light cans that did it to me.

I've got some kind of horrible toothache turned jaw pain and here I've sat for the past two days with a bag of frozen peas on my face.

When my bag of peas gets too warm, I say to Hubs "Biiiitch, peas." in a very sassy tone and he gets me new freezer-brunt peas. A delightful setup and hilarious wordplay, if you ask me.

In a very sad turn of events, it is that poor guy who is having a root canal tomorrow and I'm fairly convinced someone placed a Gypsy curse on our little family and our little pearly whites.

I just wanted an outlet to share my pea pun; I have no other interesting stories to tell right now. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory