Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Oh, hey. We're ready for a newbie.

Days are flying by me so fast I can barely even fathom that in 5-9 weeks, I'll be carting around a brand new person - in my arms and not my gut. Luckily, said new person will have the most pimped out room in the house.
The lounging side of the room. We got the glider from Homemakers because big-box baby store gliders are the ugliest things I'd ever seen.

Admittedly, the least fun corner of the room. But how much do you love the woodland storage bins? They make my world so happy.

My masterpiece. Stenciled from a projected image of our wedding invitations, the tree is going to be reason number one I'll cry when we sell this house.

The nursery is about 95% ready for inhabitation. The drawers are piled high with washed cloth diapers and jammies, and the closet is organized and brimming with all kinds of totally weird shit like nipple pads and cabinet locks that will definitely make me feel stupid someday.
Baby BBB is going to have one pampered heinie.

These PJs are so tiny!

Honestly, I don't really know what to even do with half of this stuff.


 Toys and blankets. These, I know how to use.

All that is left is some art on the walls, which we'll get to sometime in the next month or so. Until then, focus 'round these parts is on soaking up the beauty of sleeping in late, not feeling guilty about having three types of ice cream in the freezer, and watching Game of Thrones without worrying that we may be traumatizing an impressionable young mind.


The view from here.


4 comments:

  1. Where did you get those bins?!? I don't have kids but I want them for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they amazing? My friend got them for me at Buy Buy Baby, but I think they are only available online. I have never seen them at the WDM store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bah, I just found them online and they have others to pick from! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of it! So excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Directory